Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Major Project: Critical Relfection

Overall I am very happy with the programme, and the production as a whole. I believe we have made a very professional television pilot that appeals to our young (adult) target market through the use of humour and imagery. There were set backs, but we all pulled through as a team. Considering the lack of budget and time, I believe we did the great script justice.




From a personal point of view, I am extremely proud of what I have created as Director of this production. The job was very difficult, especially when certain situations occurred within my team, meaning I had to concentrate and work really hard with the tasks at hand. I have never created a programme over 10 minutes before, so to direct a 30 page script under strict time schedules and bad weather conditions, is one achievement I will take with me in future productions. Completing this task has injected me with lots of confidence to direct future projects, and carry on learning through experiences.

Like anyone, I will always try and learn from my mistakes and use this experience to enhance my abilities and preparation in future projects/jobs. Next time I will definitely work on improving my time management, as I believe I could have used it better in this production. I'd also put more time and effort into the preparation in the pre-production stage as I believe this would have put me in a much better situation if I had not overlooked certain aspects before filming.

To conclude, I am extremely proud of my performance throughout the production, and I'm very much looking forward to sharing the programme with everyone after gaining valuable experience from a very difficult but enjoyable production.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment